Walmart Tell us if something is incorrect. Book Format: Choose an option.
- The Routledge Handbook of the Stoic Tradition (Routledge Handbooks in Philosophy);
- Married to Bhutan!
- Statistics and Data Analysis in Geology;
- You may also be interested in....
- Proportion: Science, Philosophy, Architecture.
- How to Start a Business in Georgia: With Forms (Legal Survival Guides).
Add to Cart. Product Highlights Tucked away in the eastern end of the Himalayas lies Bhutan--a tiny, landlocked country bordering China and India. Impossibly remote and nearly inaccessible, Bhutan is rich in natural beauty, exotic plants and animals, and crazy wisdom.
ISBN 13: 9781848503755
In this funny, magical memoir, we accompany Linda Leaming on her travels through South Asia, sharing her experiences as she learns the language, customs, and religion; her surprising romance with a Buddhist artist; and her realizations about the unexpected path to happiness and accidental enlightenment. As one of the few Americans to have lived in Bhutan, Leaming offers a rare glimpse into the quirky mountain kingdom so many have only dreamed of. For over ten years, Leaming has lived and worked in the town of Thimphu, where there are no traffic lights and fewer than , people.
But Leaming shows us that we don't necessarily have to travel around the world to appreciate a little Bhutan in our own lives, and that following our dreams is the way to be truly happy.
Married to Bhutan: One woman got lost, said “I do” and found bliss – Expatbooks
About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. It is a place where people are genuinely content with very few material possessions and the government embraces "Gross National Happiness" instead of Gross National Product. Tucked away in the eastern end of the Himalayas lies Bhutan—a tiny, landlocked country bordering China and India.
- Author event with Linda Leaming and Joe Barker authors of Vanishing Faces of Bhutan.
- Gods Bankers: A History of Money and Power at the Vatican.
- Dynamics of Speech Production and Perception, Volume 374 NATO Science Series: Life and Behavioural Sciences (Nato Science);
- Upcoming Events.
- Married to Bhutan: One woman got lost, said “I do” and found bliss;
- The Fourth Turning: An American Prophecy.
- Bhutan: Recommended Reading - TripAdvisor?
Specifications Publisher Hay House. Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Email address. Please enter a valid email address. Walmart Services.
Married to Bhutan: How One Woman Got Lost, Said "I Do," and Found Bliss
Singapore Main store. Prices and stock availability may vary between Webstore and our Retail Stores.
Fulfilment Centre Email: sims kinokuniya. Check Retail Stores' phone number. Wish List Welcome!
Sign in New customer? Start here.
sandtinpovewedd.ml View Cart 0 Your Shopping Cart is empty. If you already have an account, sign in.